Upon request Hygieia Hospice can furnish a comprehensive listing if guest residence homes that welcome Medicare certified hospice programs to care for their residents.
These homes are paid for privately by the residents or their family.
Hospice care is paid for by the patients’ Medicare or private insurance benefit.
Guest Homes provide a wide array of comfortable amenities including:
- Private and Semi-Private Accommodations
- In-Room Dining
- Telephone and Internet Connections/ Wi-Fi
- Security Systems (Fire Alarms, Sprinklers and intruder alarms)
- Living Room Area
- Kitchen and Meal Preparation Area
- Roll-in Bathrooms with Grab Bars
The Hospice program includes:
- A visit by skilled hospice nurse
- Focus on pain and symptom management
- Assistance with Medication Administration and Monitoring as directed by the patients primary physician
- Durable Medical Equipment related to the hospice plan of care
- Psycho-social counseling and support
- Spiritual counseling and support
- Support and companionship from hospice trained volunteer